Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another Food Triumph (Now with included recipe!)

I'm almost sorry we didn't have people over for dinner tonight.  Had we had people over, like we often do, I would have no leftovers.  That would have been bad after tonight's meal of apple and sage pork chops, sour cream and dill red skin potato salad, and macaroni and cheese.

Because you're all special people (I have no idea who most of my readers are... but you're nonetheless special), I'm actually including the recipe to part of tonight's feast.  Enjoy the eye candy.  I completely recommend trying this at home.  It may not be good for you, but it certainly tastes damned good.



(This actually came as part of a pre-measured spice pack - neat idea.)


Once upon a time I had said that if ever the highlight of my day were what I cooked for dinner, something had gone terribly wrong in my life.  I still stand by that.  However, tonight, I'll make an exception.  Apple and sage pork chops were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment