Monday, August 1, 2011

Wrapped Up (Part 1)

Last summer I bought a bunch of summery (read: not heavy) scarves with the intention of wearing them and looking absolutely fabulous and chic (not like a hobo, like one suggested).  I got them home and realized, after a little bit of trial and almost all error, that I had no idea how to wear a scarf.  So into a box they went.

I recently re-discovered this magical box of scarves and instantly became re-frustrated with the concept of summer scarves.  In my frustration, I turned to Facebook and asked my friends how in the heck to wear a scarf in the summer.  I got varied responses.

I've decided to try them all and document them for you here.  I'm unsure how "wear it like a pirate" day will go, but I'm game.

Today's adventure in scarf land was the "square scarf around the neck and tied to the side".  Half the battle was finding a shirt to pair with this style.

I got a few remarks about the scarf - mostly positive, some entertaining.  All in all, I'd say I would wear this style again.

I know the coloring of the picture sucks.  My apologies.  Maybe I'll take the next one outside.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment