Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dear Wells Fargo,

I can't completely hate you because my best friend used to work for you.  I have many fond memories of hanging out at the University of Texas at El Paso branch with my buddy.  You've also been good to me as far as my checking and student loans go (though I'm a little irritated you sold my loan off to some random company.... but it's all good; I like them).

However, after the letter I received via snail-mail today, I'd just like to take a moment to tell you to go jump in a lake.  Yes, I do mind that you decided to tack on a $29 annual fee to my credit card which has zero rewards or perks.  While $29 isn't a lot of money once a year, I'd rather not throw it away and get absolutely nothing of value in return.

So, to conclude, I have cancelled my credit card.  This was my very first credit card, ever.  You may want to think about taking some classes in keeping customers because your actions certainly display a clear lack of knowledge in that area.

Sincerely,

Lindsey

P.S. - Don't be surprised if I find myself a new bank for my checking and savings accounts.  There is no reward in banking with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment