Sunday, May 15, 2011

Obligatory "Back-to-Blogging" Lament/First Post

During my foray into the world of personal branding (thanks, Twitteratti PR friends), I decided to delete all of my blogs since they wouldn't necessarily mesh with the professional Lindsey I was attempting to market at the time.  Not that I was concerned about my personal life and opinions affecting my chances of getting a career; I was concerned that I was marketing myself as an expert in an area about which I had no professional blogs.

Anyway, I could go on explaining all of this, but, alas, I've given up writing about the Houston job search (Examiner.com is a joke).

So, here we meet again, blogosphere.  I don't know where this blog will go.  I do know that I'll be sharing my creations from Prim Beads, thoughts on life, various photo observations of life in Houston, and perhaps a few too-good-to-not-share stories from the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment